Position: A/V Solutions Sales Representative
Salary Range: TBD
Reports to: Director of A/V Solutions
The A/V Sales Representative is responsible for the sales of all Audio and Visual services and technology, using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence the customer and assist them in applying all product and service lines to meet their needs.
- Make sales contacts, researches customer needs and develops application of products and services
- Participates in sales forecasting and planning
- Complete site survey of project location(s) to assess site conditions, recognize potential difficulties, and compile all information in a written report to share with project team
- Assist Account Executives to assess project functionality to compose a bill of materials that accurately reflects the project scope of work
- Develops sales quotes and closes sales
- Develop a detailed project and programming scope of work to summarize in clear terms the system functionality specific to client/end user needs, for each project
- Calculate an accurate estimation of job hours to successfully complete project based on scope of work
- Review all scopes of work prior to being released to confirm accuracy of client needs
- Review change order history of projects to provide updated status to estimating team of products
- Continuous training by A/V Technician team to understand the full scope of services
- Work in coordination with project team to successfully complete each project
- Participates in the development of new products, modification of existing products and termination of ineffective products
This job operates in a professional office environment and attends out of office sales meetings. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing distances exceeding 40 feet. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary, with flexibility for earlier or later hours based on needs of business. This position may frequently require weekend work.
Travel is primarily local, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected. A minimum of 25% out of town travel is expected.
Required Education and Experience
Associates degree in Engineering, Science or other technically related field, or equivalent. Two to five years’ experience in Audio/Visual Solutions sales. Advanced training in sales preferred.
Please note this job description, is meant to be a representation of the physical demands, work environment, and day-to-day activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee for this job; it is not meant to be all-inclusive or limited to the above outline. To remain an industry leader, duties, responsibilities and activities of any KLA Laboratories employee may change, at any time, to meet the needs of the Company or the Customer, with or without notice.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to find out more about employment opportunities.