The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Management team.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality, sustaining a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Perform administrative duties for President, VP, Director of Operations and HR Manager
- Assist with accounting and personnel file maintenance
- Maintain employee data phone list and organization chart
- Collect, sort and distribute daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain updated files for accounts payable and receivable
- Receives and logs shipments, arranges for outgoing deliveries
- Works with project management to ensure successful project completion
- Participates in networking functions as an ambassador for KLA
- Attends client/sales meetings as required
1. Communication Proficiency
3. Results Driven
5. Ethical Conduct
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with flexibility for earlier or later hours based on needs of business and/or personal. Prior approval from Manager is needed for flex schedule. This position rarely requires long hours and weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, little to no travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High School Diploma with a minimum of one-year experience in administrative or secretarial support. College degree preferred.
Please note this job description, is meant to be a representation of the physical demands, work environment, and day-to-day activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee for this job; it is not meant to be all-inclusive or limited to the above outline. To remain an industry leader, duties, responsibilities and activities of any KLA Laboratories employee may change, at any time, to meet the needs of the Company or the Customer, with or without notice.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to find out more about employment opportunities.